Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project 16

I want to begin by saying that the group I have worked with in EDM310 this semester has been wonderful. We have all pooled our strengths together to produce great projects. Which leads me to introduce our final project as a group for EDM310 Spring semester. We learned a great deal about the advantages of technology in classrooms through the various assignments from Dr. Strange. I honestly had no idea the endless opportunities that technology can provide teachers, students, and parents. This is why we decided to create wiki to inform others about tech funding and resources. Our wiki several resources for people to explore and educate themselves with. Please explore and feel free to give any feedback. Thanks to everyone who has helped me and my group learn so much about technology and the advantages we can pass on to others.

edtechfunding.wikia
keyboard will tree growing out of it

1 comment:

  1. This should be very useful to teachers and administrators. It looks like you are getting additions from the public. Great!

    You need to list the co-creators and maintainers of your wiki.

    ReplyDelete